Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped for garnish
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Make sure your cream cheese is softened. Don’t forget to mix in the green onions. Save a small amount of bacon to put on top of dip.
2. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
3. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. (can add a little more cheese & bacon on top for garnish).
4. Serve with Southern Recipe Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds for more zesty flavor.