Pork Rind Recipes
We spent hour after hour in our test kitchens, crafting the perfect small batch rinds. Every spice that sets our Sea Salt & Black Pepper, Korean Kimchi BBQ, Spicy Dill and Pineapple Ancho Chile rinds apart has the potential to make you look even better in the kitchen.
Get the low down on all of your favorite restaurant-inspired recipes here and be the hero of your next hang out.
Bacon and Eggs
- 1 bag Southern Recipe Small Batch Cilantro Lime pork rinds
- 6 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp mustard
- 3/4 cup gluten-free mayo
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
1. Thoroughly mix all ingredients, except pork rinds, in a large bowl.
2. Serve on or with pork rinds.