Thai Salad with Pork Rinds
- 2 oz. Thai Style Curry Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts (trimmed and washed)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Thai almond sauce
1. Place sliced onion and scallions in a bowl, submerge in cold water, and let sit at least 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes combine all the ingredients (except pork rinds) in a separate bowl and stir until well mixed.
3. Add pork rinds to top of salad and serve immediately.