Keto Pork Rind Crusted Asparagus
- 3 cups Southern Recipe Small Batch Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Rinds
- 16 asparagus stalks, trimmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup Parmesan, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds in a bag and crush. Add Parmesan cheese and shake to mix.
3. Pour the mixture onto a plate. Pour the beaten egg onto a separate plate.
4. Roll each asparagus stalk in the egg, then in the pork rind mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes until the asparagus is cooked through. Serve immediately.