Pork Rind Zucchini Fries
- 1 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, crushed |
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- spicy dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup mayo
- sriracha hot sauce to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Cut zucchini into fries, leave some peel on.
3. Wisk eggs and cream in a bowl.
4. Crush pork rinds in the bag and pour into a bowl.
5. Dip zucchini into egg wash, then the pork rinds, and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy at the edges. Serve warm with dipping sauces.