Pork Rind Bold Elote Street Corn
1. Pull back husk but do not remove. Strip silk from each ear of corn; pull husk back into place.
2. Soak corn in cold water with a little salt for 10 minutes.
3. Shake corn dry and grill for 15 minutes. Turn every few minutes for an even char.
4. Let cool for a few minutes. Pull back husk and add toppings while warm.
- #1 - for the beach
- pineapple ancho chile pork rinds, crushed
- lime juice
- #2 - sweet & spicy
- baked blackberry habanero pork rinds, crushed
- cinnamon + sugar
- #3 - classic with a bold twist
- baked cilantro lime pork rinds, crushed
- cojita cheese
- #4 - big bacon
- sea salt and pepper pork rinds, crushed
- cheddar cheese
- crumbled bacon