Keto Pizza Pork Rind Crust Bites
- 1 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, crushed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups italian cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. italian spices
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lb. ham, thinly diced
- 1/2 pineapple, thinly diced
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, thinly diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, thinly diced
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce, added right before serving
- Ketchup, drizzled as garnish
- Mustard, drizzled as garnish
- 1/2 lb. shredded pork
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly diced
- BBQ sauce of choice
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, seasonings, and Italian cheese. Add ground pork rinds and mix well.
3. Use hands to press dough into greased muffin tin.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
5. Add your favorite pizza toppings, see our video below for inspiration. Place back into 400°F oven until cheese begins to bubble.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.