Keto Pizza Pork Rind Crust Bites
- 1 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, crushed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups italian cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. italian spices
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, seasonings, and Italian cheese. Add ground pork rinds and mix well.
3. Use hands to press dough into greased muffin tin.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
5. Add your favorite pizza toppings, see our video below for inspiration. Place back into 400°F oven until cheese begins to bubble.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.