pork rind pizza on a stick
- 1 bag spicy dill southern recipe small batch pork rinds
- 8 oz italian sausage, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups whole mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 20 slices pepperoni (2 oz)
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. On 10" metal or wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage, green pepper, Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, mushrooms, tomatoes, and pepperoni.
2. Unroll pizza dough onto a floured surface and cut into 1" wide strips. Starting at the one end of a prepared skewer, pierce skewer through one end of dough strip. Spiral-wrap dough strip around skewer, allowing vegetables and meats to peek through. Repeat with remaining dough strips and prepared skewers.
3. Arrange pizza sticks on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until pizza crust is golden. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Serve with pizza sauce on the side for dipping.