pork rind bbq pizza
- For pork rind crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, crushed |
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- For BBQ pizza:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups precooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup KYVAN Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 4 strips of bacon (pull apart into small pieces)
Directions for pork rind crust:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, add in cream cheese, eggs, and shredded cheese and mix. Add in pork rind crumbs and continue mixing so batter becomes a thick dough.
3. Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll or press dough into desired shape. Place on a greased pizza pan or a parchment-lined baking sheet. Remove top piece of parchment paper before baking.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
Directions for BBQ pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spread oil on top of pork rind pizza crust. Then spread KYVAN BBQ sauce on top of crust.
3. Sprinkle cheese, chicken, bacon and onions on pizza.
4. Bake for for 10-12 minutes.