low carb beer cheese dip for pork rinds
- southern recipe small batch pork rinds
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cups low-carb beer of your choice
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. paprika for recipe and garnish
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
1. Combine the butter, beer, paprika and cayenne pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
2. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in cream cheese, heavy cream and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
4. Return to the stove over low heat and simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and top with additional paprika if desired.
6. Serve with your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds.