keto salmon cakes
- 3/4 cup southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 24 oz. canned pink salmon, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
1. In a large bowl, mix the salmon, onion, egg, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chives, and crushed pork rinds until well incorporated.
2. Use your hands to form the mixture into patties.
3. Heat olive oil and butter together in a skillet.
4. Fry the salmon cakes until both sides are golden brown.