keto popper burger
- 1.5 cups southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 jalapenos, diced and deseeded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1. Mix your favorite crushed pork rinds with ground beef. Seperate into 4 parts and make into hamburger patties.
2. Mix room temperature cream cheese, diced and deseeded jalapenos, and chopped green onions.
3. Add half the cream cheese mixture on top of a hamburger patty. Use another patty to cover it, and press the edges shut.
4. Fry both sides until cooked to your preference.
5. Serve on your favorite Keto bun.