keto philly bites
- 3/4 cup southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 lb. cooked roast beef
- 1 cup white cheese sauce
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Saute the onions and peppers and set aside.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds and then let cool.
3. Add the egg and crushed pork rinds to the cheese and mix well.
4. Using your hands, form the dough into 2" balls and place onto wax paper. Fold over or use another piece of wax paper, and press the dough balls into flat discs.
5. Place roast beef, peppers and onions, and a tablespoon of white cheese sauce onto the flat dough disc. Fold over like a dumpling and press edges shut with a fork.
5. Fry in 350°F oil until golden brown.