- 1/4 cup southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Frosting and sprinkles if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Fill a plastic bag with the dough, and cut off a corner to make a batter bag for easy pouring.
4. Add dough to greased donut pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely before decorating.