crispy stuffing balls
- 1 cup southern recipe small batch cranberry jalapeno pork rinds, crushed
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 1 cup shredded turkey
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz. brie, diced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- cranberry sauce (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Place the cooked stuffing in a large bowl.
3. Heat the butter in a large pan. Add the onions and garlic. Cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the turkey and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and pour over the stuffing. Mix to combine.
5. Add the brie to the stuffing mixture and blend well.
6. Add chicken broth (optional) until the mixture is just wet enough to form into balls.
7. Roll stuffing into 2 inch balls. Coat in the flour, dip in the egg wash and roll a mixture of crushed pork rinds and panko bread crumbs. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy on the outside. Serve with cranberry sauce.