pork rind honey cauliflower bites
- 2 cups southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups keto flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. sriracha sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Cut up uncooked cauliflower into bites.
3. Beat 3 eggs with 2 Tbsp. water to make eggwash.
4. Crush pork rinds.
5. Coat cauliflower pieces in keto flour, egg wash, then crushed pork rinds.
6. Bake 20 minutes at 400 °F.
7. Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water.
8. In a saucepan on medium heat, mix soy sauce, minced garlic, honey, sriracha.
9. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and add cornstarch mixture to saucepan.
10. Return to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
11. Add baked cauliflower bites to the saucepan and coat completely in sauce.
12. Return to baking sheet and bake for 2 additional minutes at 400 °F.