air fried pork rind pickles
- 2 cups southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 4 dill pickles, cut into slices
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Cut pickles into slices and pat dry - thick or thin slices, it's up to you.
2. Mix pork rinds, paprika, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add almond flour to another bowl. Beat 2 eggs in a third bowl.
3. Dredge pickle slices in almond flour, then coat in egg, then cover generously with crushed pork rinds.
4. Cook in air fryer for 15 minutes at 375 °F.