Pork Rind Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 3/4 cup southern recipe small batch pork rinds, crushed
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 lb shredded chicken
- 1/2 lb ham, sliced
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with oil.
3. Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together cream, sour cream, Dijon mustard, minced garlic and the shredded cheese. Stir in the chicken and ham.
5. When the cauliflower is cooked, take it out of the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 400°F.
6. Stir the cauliflower into the bowl. Transfer the casserole mixture into a 9x13 in casserole dish. Sprinkle crushed pork rinds on top.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.