- 2 cans southern recipe small batch pork and black bean dip
- 1 lbs. ground beef, browned & drained
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- your favorite toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, lime and more!
1. Brown ground beef and drain fat.
2. Mix in onions, taco seasoning and 2 cans of Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork and Black Bean Dip (it has pork cracklins inside). Heat until warm.
3. Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly-greased cookie sheet and use cookie cutter to make circles.
4. Spoon mixture onto dough circle and top with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
6. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream and lime juice.