Zing-Zang Inspired Bloody Mary Chili
- 1 bag southern recipe small batch pork rinds
- 15 oz Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, plus more if needed
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 15 oz kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- olive oil, for sauteing
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1/4 cup vodka, optional
- 1 tbsp montreal steak seasoning
- Several dashes Tabasco, to taste
- Several dashes Worcestershire sauce, to taste
1. In a large pot over medium heat, add some olive oil and saute the celery and onions until soft. Add the garlic and stir, then add the ground beef. Cook until browned, 5 to 10 minutes; drain off the excess fat. Stir in the chili powder, cumin and oregano.
2. In a pitcher, mix up the Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, vodka if using, Montreal steak seasoning, Tabasco and Worcestershire and add it to the pot. Add the kidney and pinto beans, stir together well, cover and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Add more Bloody Mary Mix or water if needed during simmering.
3. Top with Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds. Serve with celery and carrot sticks, ranch dressing and tortilla chips.