Pork Rind Tortillas
- 4 oz crushed Southern Recipe Small Batch Pineapple Ancho Chile Pork Rinds
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
1. Place Southern Recipe Small Batch Pineapple Ancho Chile Pork Rinds into a food processor and blend for about 10 seconds, until they are dust. Add all other ingredients to food processor and blend for about 45 more seconds.
2. Preheat an electric griddle to high or non-stick pan to medium high heat. Spray cooking surface with olive oil spray and pour 1/3 cup of batter onto griddle. Gently spread the batter as thin as possible with a rubber spatula and cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip tortilla and continue to cook for an additional 45 more seconds. Repeat with the rest of the batter.