chocolate keto crunch
- 4 cups southern recipe small batch pork rinds of your choice, crushed |
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup monk fruit sweetner
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 6 oz sugar free chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Over medium-low heat, combine the peanut butter and butter in a saucepan.
2. Add vanilla and monk fruit sweetner, continue stirring.
3. Add pork rinds and coconut flakes and mix throughly.
4. Fill non-stick muffin tins with mixture. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat until melted.
6. Drizzle over cooled treats and top with coconut flakes.